Qua bài viết này edaily.vn xin chia sẻ với các bạn thông tin và kiến thức về Tradezero review hay nhất được tổng hợp bởi edaily.vn
Pros Cons • No inactivity fee • Withdrawal fee • Free stock and ETF trading • No deposit fee TradeZero fees snapshot Assets Fee level Fee terms US stock Low Commission-free, but orders less than 200 shares have $0.99 flat fee. EURUSD – Not available Mutual fund – Not available Inactivity fee Low No inactivity fee
How we ranked fees
We ranked TradeZero’s fee levels as low, average or high based on how they compare to those of all reviewed brokers.
First, let’s go over some basic terms related to broker fees. What you need to keep an eye on are trading fees and non-trading fees.
- Trading fees occur when you trade. These can be commissions, spreads, financing rates and conversion fees.
- Non-trading fees include charges not directly related to trading, like withdrawal fees or inactivity fees.
In the sections below, you will find the most relevant fees of TradeZero for each asset class. For example, in the case of stock investing the most important fees are commissions.
We also compared TradeZero’s fees with those of two similar brokers we selected, Freetrade and Revolut. This selection is based on objective factors such as products offered, client profile, fee structure, etc. See a more detailed rundown of TradeZero alternatives.
To have a clear overview of TradeZero, let’s start with the trading fees.
TradeZero trading fees
TradeZero offers commission-free stock and ETF trading. Its fees are, on the whole, similar to its main competitors.
For orders to be commission free, they must meet the following criteria:
- In case of limit orders, they must not create an immediate match.
- The symbol must trade on the NYSE, AMEX or NASDAQ exchanges and must be greater than $1.
- Orders must be for at least 200 shares.
Paid orders apply to:
- Orders smaller than 200 shares: a $0.99 flat fee is charged.
- All equity securities below $1: $0.005 per share with a $0.99 minimum and a $7.95 maximum charge up to 250,000 shares.
- These conditions apply to all stocks, ETFs and warrants on the NYSE, NASDAQ and AMEX.
Stock fees and ETF fees
TradeZero has generally no commisssion on stocks and ETFs.
TradeZero stock and ETF commission of a $2,000 trade TradeZero Freetrade Revolut US stock $0.0 $0.0 $7.0 UK stock $0.0 $0.0 – German stock $0.0 – –
TradeZero options fees are low when it comes to trading stock index options.
TradeZero stock index options commission of 10 contracts TradeZero Freetrade Revolut US stock index options $5.9 – – UK stock index options $5.9 – – German stock index options $5.9 – –
TradeZero has mixed non-trading fees.
There is no inactivity fee – similarly to most competitors – but TradeZero charges a $50 withdrawal fee.
TradeZero non-trading fees TradeZero Freetrade Revolut Account fee No No No Inactivity fee No No No Deposit fee $0 $0 $0 Withdrawal fee $50 $0 $0