Mời các bạn xem danh sách tổng hợp Review tretinoin retacnyl hay nhất được tổng hợp bởi edaily.vn
Properties and indications:
- Retacnyl cream® contains a retinoid – tretinoin 0.05%, which is used for the treatment of acne;
- in the processing of open acne aligns tone and removes pigment spots (post-acne);
- the processing of closed blackheads helps them opening or transition to the papules, followed by healing (no scarring);
- reduces fat, removes inflammation, exfoliates dead skin cells;
- renews the skin, reducing and smoothing the wrinkles on the face;
- produced in France, approved by FDA;
- suitable for dry and sensitive skin;
- the best time of the application – the autumn-winter.
The composition and release form:
cream for external use 30g/1.06oz
1 g of cream contains tretinoin 0.05% (0.5 mg).
Excipients: polyethylene glycol stearate, glyceryl stearate and PEG-100 stearate, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, squalene, butylhydroxyanisole, butylhydroxytoluene, propyl parahydroxybenzoate, stearic acid, carbomer 941, glycerol, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, disodium edetate, triethanolamine, isopropyl myristate, sorbic acid, purified water.
- children under 12 years;
- acute inflammation (including eczema) lesions of the skin (dermatitis, seborrhea, and others);
- skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
- diseases of the rectum;
- hypersensitivity to any component of the cream (discontinue use and consult a doctor if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat).
Side effects of the preparation
Frequently: reaches a peak within the first week of treatment, and then spontaneously go – scaling, dryness, burning, redness; increased sensitivity to sunlight and UV rays;
Rarely (in 5-12% of cases): erythema, itching, temporary hyperpigmentation and hypopigmentation (possible with multiple application of tretinoin);
Rarely (in 1-2% of cases): allergic contact dermatitis.
Dosage and how to use:
- apply the cleanser;
- wait until complete drying of the skin (30 minutes);
- topically applied a thin layer on the entire affected surface 1 times day in the evening, avoiding contact with eyes and mucous membrane of the lips. Later may be applied 1-2 times a day for 1-6 hours and then washed off with warm water;
- for people with fair and dry skin exposure time at the beginning of the treatment is 30 minutes, then duration of exposure can be gradually increased;
- after necessary to wash your hands;
- avoid the use of other products on the treated areas (at least 1 hour after application of tretinoin);
- if there is dry (after an hour of applying the cream), apply a moisturizer;
- the result will be seen after 1-4 weeks of treatment;
- treatment time – 3-4 months. Retreatment after consultation with a physician.
- do not use if you have wounds, burns or symptoms of eczema, dermatitis or rosacea;
- do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the drug. If any of the symptoms of allergy – contact your doctor immediately;
- do not use for a week or two after the irritating procedures (peels, hair removal, etc.);
- the use of excessive amounts does not give rapid effect, but on the contrary can make the skin more irritable and dry;
- may use non-comedogenic cosmetics, but the area where it was applied, should be thoroughly cleaned;
- transient sense of warmth and a slight burning sensation may be noted after application;
- excessive dryness of the skin after Retacnyl cream, it is a sign that we should reduce the frequency of applications, and possibly hes numbers. If this does not work, apply the cream on 5-40 minutes and rinse with water. Your skin should gradually adapt to it. Also if there are dry, it is necessary to use moisturizer for better therapy;
- people with hypersensitivity to the sun should exercise particular caution. When applied topically should be protect skin from exposure to sunlight and artificial UV-exposure, wind, cold;
- having a tan, treatment should begin after the weakening of tanning;
- in contact with mucous membranes of the mouth, rinse with water;
- do not use with products which have irritation or desiccating properties (for example, sulfur, resorcinol, salicylic acid, containing alcohol and others.). Avoid contact with the peel of lime;
- in the early weeks of therapy, may occur exacerbation of inflammatory lesions, but this should not be considered as a reason to discontinue therapy.
What is tretinoin?
Why use Retacnyl cream?
Does it matter whether when i use it?
How many applications i need to apply?
I feel burning on the skin after i applied it. This is normal?
Why after a week of treatment, acne activated with redoubled force?
How long does it take to Retacnyl cream cured my acne?
Can i use other treatments to help clear my skin faster?
Are sunbeds safe to use during this treatment?
Can i use makeup with him?
I forgot to apply cream yesterday, what should i do?
How can i know that i have an allergic reaction?
How to apply – on the entire face or dotted?
Whether will help me Retacnyl cream if rashes are systematic and long-term?
Can i use it without a medical prescription?
After application, the skin became dry and red. What should i do?
Do i need to completely stop using it if there are side effects such as redness, dryness or itching?
Is it possible to breed Retacnyl cream in water, if there is dryness of a skin?
- at a temperature not exceeding 30 °C;
- do not freeze;
- keep out of the reach of children;
- highly flammable – keep the tube away from open flame.