- Now available in Australia
- 75% of the Deciem Addicts love it
- 72% say Alpha Arbutin has improved their skin
- 74% will repurchase it
- Scores 4.3/5 on the Deciem website
- Dark spots
- Available in 30ml & 60ml
The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin Reviews by the Deciem Addicts and the moderators of the Facebook Group.
- What is Alpha Arbutin and what does it do?
- When and how do I use Alpha Arbutin?
- Does Alpha Arbutin have any conflicts?
- The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin Reviews
- Where to buy The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin
- The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin fake products
- 30ml bottle Price: £8.60 | €8.90 | CA$10.90 | AU$16.30 | US$10
- 60ml bottle £16.20 | 20.70$CAD | 30.90$AUD | 19$US
- 1 What is Alpha Arbutin & what does it do?
- 2 When & How Do I Use Alpha Arbutin?
- 3 Does Alpha Arbutin have any conflicts?
- 4 The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin Fake Products
- 5 Reviews of The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin
- 6 More Alpha Arbutin Reviews
- 7 Alpha Arbutin FAQS
- 8 Final thoughts on Alpha Arbutin
- 9 Where to buy The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin
- 10 Deciem Reviews
- 11 The Ordinary Routines & Skin Types / Concerns
What is Alpha Arbutin & what does it do?
Deciem says: Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA is our well-loved and well-known concentrated serum working to reduce the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone. Our Alpha Arbutin is biosynthetic, which is a complicated way to say that sciency-and-complex multi-step processes are involved in deriving the molecule from nature.
It’s used at a high 2% concentration and is supported with a next-generation form of Hyaluronic Acid for enhanced skin delivery. Alpha Arbutin is extremely sensitive to degradation in the presence of water if the pH of the formulation is not ideal. The pH of this formula is approximately 4.9 which is shown to be the most suitable pH to minimize degradation of Alpha Arbutin.
When & How Do I Use Alpha Arbutin?
- Use Alpha Arbutin in the morning and/or evening.
- Alpha Arbutin is water-based and should be applied directly after cleansing or alongside other water-based products and before any oils and moisturizers.
- Apply a few drops in the palm of your hands and apply to the face.
- Massage or pat until the product is fully absorbed before applying the next product.
Does Alpha Arbutin have any conflicts?
- The only product Alpha Arbutin shouldn’t be mixed with is The Ordinary Niacinamide Powder due to its pH level. Apart from that, Alpha Arbutin has no other conflicts so it´s a really easy product to fit into your skincare routine.
The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin Fake Products
This is very clearly a fake of The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin. The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin is only available in 30ml & 60ml bottles. To avoid buying counterfeit products, only purchase through Deciem authorised stockists.
Even bottles and boxes direct from Deciem or authorised stockists may vary slightly. Some say US oz, and some say fl oz on the front. Text may vary slightly on the sides of the box. No need to panic, this is normal.
Reviews of The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin
Leave your reviews of The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin on Instagram
Xem Thêm: Review hồ sơ trinh sát phần 3
Jen on Instagram: Alpha Arbutin is nice to use and sits well under makeup or other layers of serums. It is a great addition to a routine that is targeting mild pigmentation and supporting a hydrating routine. I didn’t get a great result with this on my medium-level pigmentation and ended up switching over to NIOD Re: Pigment.
Love love love it!! I am on my second bottle.
Absolutely love The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin ♥️
Love it!! This is my 3rd bottle of The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin. I use it together with niacinamide.
I had quite a few dark spots around my hairline and cheek and Alpha Arbutin completely got rid of them, this one is one of my favorites! What I will say is it takes a while to see results but it worked id say I used half the bottle when I saw the results I wanted. I continued to use it until it was done, and the spots haven’t come back..even after I stopped using it.
More Alpha Arbutin Reviews
It’s the only product that worked to fade my dark spots. I worked in the beauty-fragrance area of a MAJOR dept store for almost 25 years, so I’ve tried every high-end product out there with very little results. Alpha Arbutin is the product that helped my spots fade in about 3 months. I love it!
Xem Thêm: Cream Makeup Snow Light
I’ve been using it for about six months. I noticed a slight difference by the time I finished the first bottle so was excited to continue. Unfortunately, I haven’t seen any more improvement even after several months. I will finish the bottle I have but will no longer purchase.
Yes, I love The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin! I just ran out so I purchased The Ordinary Ascorbic Acid + Alpha Arbutin combo from Sephora…hope it works as well.
I use The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% together every morning on my face, neck, arms and chest. It’s fading all my freckles from too many holidays without sunscreen
Alpha Arbutin FAQS
These questions have been featured on social media and answered by Deciem.
Is the alpha arbutin+ha serum non-comedogenic? We specifically avoid comedogenic ingredients.
If using The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin and The Ordinary Niacinamide, which one goes first? We suggest using them in the order you’ve written, Alpha Arbutin followed by Niacinamide.
Can I use Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA with Vitamin Suspension 30% in Silicone? Yes, this combination sounds great!
Can I use the Alpha Arbutin with Hyaluronic Acid? Yes indeed!
Can I use Alpha Arbutin 2% and Lactic acid 10% in the same routine? Yes you may.
Can I use Alpha Arbutin + Azelaic Acid? Yes, sounds great!
Why is Alpha Arbutin not available in Australia? We’re so sorry! Due to regulatory restrictions, they are not available in Australia or New Zealand at this time. To target brightening, you may wish to explore our Vitamin C range
Final thoughts on Alpha Arbutin
75% of the Deciem Addicts love The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin. 72% say it has improved their skin and a huge 74% will be repurchasing it. Another product you could try is the Ascorbic Acid + Alpha Arbutin.
Where to buy The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin
Buy direct from Deciem with free delivery on orders over 25$€ or from one of the many authorised Deciem stockists.
- The Ordinary Skincare Reviews
- NIOD Reviews
The Ordinary Routines & Skin Types / Concerns
- The Ordinary Routines / Regimens
- More Deciem Regimens & Personalised Routines
- The Ordinary for every skin type
- Using The Ordinary for Pigmentation & Melasma
- The Ordinary & Tretinoin