Duới đây là các thông tin và kiến thức về Multilotto review hot nhất được tổng hợp bởi edaily.vn
- 1 What is Multilotto?
- 2 How does Multilotto work?
- 3 How much money can I win?
- 4 Is Multilotto legit or a scam?
- 5 So is Multilotto fake or safe?
- 6 What lotteries can I play?
- 7 Does Multilotto work in my country?
- 8 Fees and Commissions
- 9 Multilotto Promo and Bonus Offers
- 10 Payments and Withdrawals
- 11 Multilotto Sign Up
- 12 Multilotto App
- 13 Multilotto Casino Games
- 14 Multilotto Complaints
- 15 Is Multilotto worth it?
- 16 Multilotto Alternatives
What is Multilotto?
Multilotto is a website and app that lets you bet on popular lotteries around the world. Depending on where you live, you can access the site via multilotto.com or multilotto.net.
The service has been online since 2012 and has reportedly paid out more than €370 million ($435 million USD) to winners.
You can sign up to Multilotto and bet on lotteries from most countries, with some notable exceptions (see below).
Here’s how it stacks up in our list of the best online lottery sites…
Lottery Site Rating Review TheLotter 4.6/5 TheLotter review Lotto Agent 4.5/5 Lotto Agent review LottoSmile 9 4.2/5 LottoSmile review Jackpot.com 3.3/5 Jackpot.com review LottoKings 2.7/5 LottoKings review WinTrillions 1.7/5 WinTrillions review BuyLottoOnline 1.4/5 BuyLottoOnline review Multilotto tbd Multilotto review Full list of best online lottery sites »
How does Multilotto work?
The key thing to note is that Multilotto is NOT a lottery operator.
Whereas sites like theLotter and Lotto Agent are lottery agents that buy official lottery tickets on your behalf, Multilotto functions as a bookmaker and takes your bet on the outcome of popular lotteries around the world.
So playing the lottery with Multilotto is similar to betting on sports, but instead of betting on which football team wins a big game, you’re betting that certain numbers will come up in your chosen lottery.
The more numbers you pick correctly on Multilotto, the more money you win, just like in the official lottery.
Here’s the official word:
The actual experience of playing a lottery via Multilotto is pretty much the same as playing an official online lottery. The interface is similar and you stand to win the same prize money.
🤔 But where does the prize money come from?
That’s exactly what I was wondering when I started researching Multilotto!
It turns out that smaller winnings are paid out of the company’s funds, while bigger payouts like jackpots are covered by insurance…
To be sure, I contacted Multilotto support and they assured me that a winning bet “will be paid out as if the winner had participated in the underlying lottery.”
With all that in mind, here’s how Multilotto works…
- You sign up for free.
- Choose to bet on one of 30+ lotteries from around the world.
- Pick your lotto numbers and pay for your bet.
- If your numbers come up, Multilotto notifies you after the draw and you receive your winnings.
How much money can I win?
First of all, you’re unlikely to win any money playing the lottery. (If your goal is to make money online, here are some better options.)
However, Multilotto seems to produce regular lottery winners, with a reported €370+ million in prizes paid out since 2012. That works out to more than $450 million USD.
🏆 Multilotto Winners
I haven’t been able to find any reports of people winning BIG via Multilotto.
But there is a scrolling update of winners displayed on the site homepage, and from there you can see that people are regularly winning €100 to €5000 prizes via the site…
While researching this review, I went through 112 results shown on the Multilotto homepage and calculated that the average amount won was €374 (about $440 USD), at least on that particular day.
The biggest winners I’ve seen reported on the homepage received €5,399 (about $6390 USD).
Is Multilotto legit or a scam?
While you will find some complaints about Multilotto (see below), my research reveals it to be one of the most reputable and trusted lottery betting sites.
As of this writing, it has received more than 1200 reviews on Trustpilot and maintains an overall “excellent” rating…
I dug deep on my research and found that Multilotto is one of many companies owned by 500.com, an established online sports lottery service provider…
Depending on where you are in the world, you will end up using Multilotto via multilotto.com or multilotto.net. You get effectively the same service with both, but they serve different countries and operate under different licenses.
- Multilotto.net is licensed by the Government of Curacao (verification).
- Multilotto.com is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority (verification) and the Swedish Gaming Inspectorate (verification).
So in essence you have three different governments keeping a watchful eye on Multilotto to make sure all their operations are legal and above board.
You can also see from this 2017 video from a news channel in Malta that Multilotto employs dozens of people in the country…
While preparing this review, we personally signed up for an account at Multilotto and bet on the USA Powerball lottery…
Unfortunately, our numbers didn’t come up in the draw, but I was pleased with the speed and legitimacy of the service 👍
So is Multilotto fake or safe?
Having placed bets on Multilotto ourselves (see above) and researched the company extensively, I am convinced that it is NOT fake but it is a safe and secure lottery betting service.
For five primary reasons:
- Multilotto is licensed and regulated by three different governments.
- Their website uses 256-bit SSL encryption to protect your transactions.
- McAfee WebAdvisor confirms that the website is safe:
- Multilotto has been in operation since 2012 and the vast majority of user reviews are positive.
- Throughout my research I failed to find any negative stories about Multilotto in the media.
What lotteries can I play?
You can bet on 30+ lotteries from around the world via Multilotto. The most popular include:
USA Mega Millions
- Jackpot usually more than $100 million.
- The biggest jackpot ever won was $1.537 billion in 2018.
- Jackpot is usually more than $30 million.
- The biggest jackpot ever won was $1.586 billion in 2016.
- Jackpot is usually more than €40 million.
- The biggest jackpot ever won was €209 million in 2019.
- Jackpot is usually more than €20 million.
- The biggest jackpot ever won was €90 million. It has been won several times.
- Jackpot is usually more than €40 million.
- The biggest jackpot ever won was €190 million. It has been won several times.
(Source for above info: Wikipedia)
Does Multilotto work in my country?
Multilotto is unfortunately restricted in the following countries:
If you try to use the site from the USA or another restricted country you will see a notice like this…
However, you should be able to use the site from any other country 😊
If in doubt about whether you can play from your country, contact Multilotto’s support team here.
🇬🇧 Multilotto UK
You can access the service in the UK and Ireland via multilotto.net.
🇸🇪 Multilotto Sverige (Sweden)
You can access the service in Sweden via multilotto.com.
Fees and Commissions
This is where Multilotto really shines: compared to other ways of playing the lottery online, this is the cheapest site I’ve found…
Price of Tickets for 5 Popular Lotteries
As you can see above, betting on the lottery online via Multilotto costs only 59% more than going into a shop and buying a regular lottery ticket – while other online lottery sites have a much higher percentage.
You won’t be playing an official lottery with Multilotto, but you save money compared to other sites while having the same odds of winning and the same prizes up for grabs.
Also, it’s important to note that Multilotto does not charge you any fee or commission on your winnings.
So even if you win a $30 million jackpot, you won’t have to pay them anything extra, aside for a maximum €10 fee to withdraw the winnings to your bank account…
- See how Multilotto’s fees compare to other online lottery sites
Multilotto Promo and Bonus Offers
Multilotto offers a few ways to play at a discounted rate…
🥳 Special Offers
Some very nice Multilotto promo offers I was able to dig up:
- SuperEnalotto 6 lines for €1
- EuroJackpot 4 lines for €1
- EuroMillions 3 lines for €1
- Mega Millions 3 lines for €1
- Powerball 3 lines for €1
💳 Deposit Bonuses
Here are some exclusive deposit bonuses I found for Multilotto:
- 100% lotto bonus up to €100 + 10 free Powerball tickets
- 100% lotto bonus up to €50 + 5 free EuroJackpot tickets
- 100% lotto bonus up to €50 + 5 free MegaMillions tickets
- 100% lotto bonus up to €50 + 5 free EuroMillions tickets
Also, I was offered the following bonuses after signing up…
More details on those:
- 50% Lotto BonusMinimum deposit: €10 (get €5 free bets)Maximum deposit: €100 (get €50 free bets)
- 100% Casino BonusMinimum deposit: €20 (get €20 free bets)Maximum deposit: €100 (get €100 free bets)
- 100% Lotto Deposit BonusMinimum deposit: €10 (get €10 free bets)Maximum deposit: €50 (get €50 free bets)
Note that there are some terms and conditions attached to those bonuses, which you’ll see before claiming them.
💲 Subscription Discounts
You may see a subscription discount like this when placing your bets on Multilotto…
According to Multilotto, 20% of all lottery wins are won by syndicates.
I’m not sure how true that is, but if you want to establish a lottery syndicate on Multilotto, then look out for the Group Play option, which is effectively the same thing.
- More info about syndicates on Multilotto
Multilotto Bonus Codes
You may see an option to enter a bonus code when you sign up for Multilotto.
I haven’t been able to confirm any working codes, but use this Google search and you should be able to find a few to try.
Let me know in the comments below if you find one that works for you.
Payments and Withdrawals
Multilotto has a decent list of withdrawal and payment methods.
Navigating to the deposit page on my account, I saw the following ways to pay for my bets…
There are also several methods available for withdrawing your winnings…
Do keep in mind though that jackpots and “second category prizes” – ie. big winnings – may take up to 90 days to be paid to you, as per the terms and conditions.
Multilotto Sign Up
There are two parts to the Multilotto sign-up process.
First you’ll see a simple form like this:
Fill that out and you’ll be able to start picking your lottery numbers.
However, before you can actually place a bet or deposit money to your account, you’ll be asked to provide more information…
Once you’ve provided all that info you should be good to go.
👇 Multilotto Login
To log in to the website, click here and look for the username and password login fields at the top of the page.
I personally signed up for Multilotto via their website, but you can also use the service via one of their mobile apps.
🍏 Multilotto iPhone Apps / iPad Apps
You can download this free app from the Apple App Store using your iPhone.
There are actually multiple versions of the app, but you should see only the one that’s available in your country.
I saw ratings for three versions of the Multilotto iPhone app and they were all excellent. For example:
📱 Multilotto Android App
This one is strange because it’s not on the official Google Play store.
Instead, you have to download it from the Multilotto website and install it manually on your Android device.
I don’t know why the app isn’t available through the official Google Play store, but it’s a bit of a red flag that it’s not.
I recommend using the service via the website instead. You can do this via the browser on your Android device.
Multilotto Casino Games
Depending on your location, you may be able to access the Multilotto Casino, where you can bet on all sorts of games aside from lotteries.
Multilotto’s casino games include:
- Video poker
Personally, I prefer online lottery to these types of games, but give them a shot if you’re into that kind of thing.
The majority of reviews I’ve seen for Multilotto are positive.
However, here are some common complaints I’ve seen about the company:
- Customer Support IssuesThe most common complaint I’ve seen about Multilotto. The only way to contact their customer support is via email ([email protected]). There is no phone or live chat support. However, when I tested out their email support I got a fast and satisfactory response.
- No Official Lottery TicketsAs mentioned, when you play the lottery via Multilotto, you’re betting on the lottery rather than playing the lottery itself. This is perfectly legit and above board, and the odds and prizes are the same, but if you prefer to play official lotteries then check out sites like theLotter or Lotto Agent instead.
- Restricted in Several CountriesThis won’t matter to many of you, but if you’re living in the restricted countries listed above, then you won’t be able to use Multilotto at all.
However, I don’t consider any of those complaints to be a deal-breaker for Multilotto.
Overall it’s an excellent service if you’re in the right country.
Is Multilotto worth it?
Using sites like Multilotto isn’t the best idea if your goal is to earn a living online. (There are much better options for that.)
But betting on the lottery can be fun if you use the right sites and don’t get carried away.
Pros and Cons
Overall, I find Multilotto to be one of the best online lottery sites and I have no issue recommending it to friends and family.
In particular I love that their prices are so low compared to other online lottery sites, allowing me more chances to win for the same amount of money I’d spend elsewhere, while offering the same odds and prizes.
It’s just a pity that it’s restricted in so many countries!
Gambling problem? See our guide about how to stop gambling.
I’m on a mission to review all the best online lottery sites.
Here’s my progress so far:
Lottery Site Rating Review TheLotter 4.6/5 TheLotter review Lotto Agent 4.5/5 Lotto Agent review LottoSmile 17 4.2/5 LottoSmile review Jackpot.com 3.3/5 Jackpot.com review LottoKings 2.7/5 LottoKings review WinTrillions 1.7/5 WinTrillions review BuyLottoOnline 1.4/5 BuyLottoOnline review Multilotto tbd Multilotto review Full list of best online lottery sites »
- More online gambling options