Qua bài viết này edaily.vn xin chia sẻ với các bạn thông tin và kiến thức về Hướng dẫn giải starter toeic unit 8 part 5 hot nhất được tổng hợp bởi edaily.vn
Listening Unit 5 – Starter TOEIC
1. Audio Unit 5 – Starter TOEIC
2. Transcripts Unit 5 – Starter TOEIC
Part I. Picture Description
1. (A) The man is holding a backpack. (B) He is carrying a suitcase. (C) He is holding a box. (D) The man is carrying a briefcase. 2. (A) The woman is giving a presentation. (B) The woman is drawing a picture. (C) She is changing clothes. (D) She is serving food. 3. (A) The man is in a sports stadium. (B) He is near an office building. (C) He is on a farm. (D) He is in a city. 4. (A) The man is a police officer. (B) He is a doctor. (C) He is a firefighter. (D) He is a teacher. Part II. Questions and Responses 1. Where do you work? (A) At 9:00 a.m, usually. (B) He went on vacation. (C) In the office building on the corner. 2. Can you help me file these papers? (A) I don’t know how to type. (B) Sure. Let’s do it together. (C) My desk is in the corner. 3. Did the boss hire a new worker?
(A) Yes, her name is Sue.
(B) I went to New York once. (C) His office is down the hall. 4. Will you come to work on Saturday? (A) The coffee has sugar in it. (B) I like my job. (C) No, I finished everything today. 5. Have you ever worked in a grocery store?
(A) They sell fruits and vegetables.
(B) Yes, when I was in university. (C) I can’t go with you. Part III. Short Conversations Questions 1 through 3 refer to the following conversation (M) Lisa, I heard that you got a new job. I didn’t even know you were looking. Why did you change? (W) Well, I started to apply for jobs about a month ago. You know, the pay at my old job was too low, and the hours were so long. Now, I make more money and my working hours are shorter. (M) That’s great! Congratulations !
Questions 4 through 6 refer to the following conversation.
(M) Hey, Jean. Are you hungry? Let’s have lunch together today. What do you feel like? I’ll pay. (W) I’d like to but I can’t, Steve. I have a business meeting to go to. I have a very busy day today. (M) That’s OK. Maybe some other time. Let me know when you have time. I know a lot of good when you have time. I know a lot of good restaurants around here.
Part IV. Short Talks
Questions 1 through 3 refer to following talk. (W) Most people think of the average working day as nine to five. In other words, most people are used to working during the day, usually from 9:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m. But some jobs start at different times. People who work “swing shift” job usually start work late in the afternoon, around 5:00 pm and finish late at night, around 1:00 a.m. Other people work “graveyard” shift jobs. These shifts last all night, from 11:00 p.m to 7:00pm These strange hours are necessary because some jobs can only be done at night. There are also an increasing number of people who work flexi-time. Flexi-time is convenient for workers because they can choose when to go to work. For example, even if my regular hours are from 9:00 to 5:00, I could go to work from 8:00 to 4:00 instead, if I wanted.
Questions 4 through 6 refer to the following talk.
(M) I changed jobs about 2 months ago. My new job is closer to my home. I can walk to work which saves me a lot of money each month on gasonline and parking fees. I can arrive home much earlier than before so I also have enough time to take French classes twice a week, and I’m going to join a gym next week.
3. Answer key Unit 5 – Starter TOEIC
1. (D) The man is carrying a briefcase.
2. (A) The woman is giving a presentation. 3. (C) He is on a farm 4. (A) The man is reading the paper 5. (C) He is a firefighter. Part II
1. (C) In the office building on the corner
2. (B) Sure. Let’s do it together 3. (A) Yes, her name is Sue. 4. (C) No, I finished everything today. 5. (B) Yes, when I was in university. Part III
1. (B) The pay was too low.
2. (C) Four weeks ago. 3. (D) The hours are shorter and the pay is more. 4. (C) Have lunch 5. (A) She has a business meeting to go to. 6. (B) He know some good restaurants nearby. Part IV
1. (B) 5:00 pm – 1:00 pm
2. (B) During the night 3. (B) You can choose your own hours. 4. (C) Ten 5. (A) Medical insurance 6. (B) By walking to work.
Bài tiếp theo Listening Unit 5 – Starter TOEIC
Book and Audio Starter TOEIC Third Edition Book Vocabulary
- backpack [‘bækpæk] : Ba lô
- suitcase [‘su:tkeis]: Va-li đựng quần áo
- briefcase [‘bri:fkeis]: cặp sách
- stadium [‘steidiəm] : Sân vận động
- firefighter [‘faiə,faitə] : Lính cứu hỏa